Thread: Fahrenheit 9/11
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 12:15 PM   #29
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fahrenheit 9/11

Quote:
Originally posted by: Arne
Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Why is Arafat always the bad guy, while meanwhile Sharon kills innocent people all the time and ignores UN resolutions! And UN resolutions were being taken by the US government, to justify the Iraq war... I don't get it... how is this possible?
Why is Arafat always the bad guy? I guess the next thing you'll ask is why bin Laden always gets such a bum rap, right? What a friggin' joke.
Why don't you look at my facts (UN resolutions)... You're just pathetic.
I'm pathetic? Why, because I deal in reality?

You're apparently not a student of even recent history. Arafat is a terrorist. For you to try and draw a comparison between Sharon and Arafat is absolutely laughable, but it is informative regarding your worldview.