View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 01:24 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Preseason on TV....

Quote:
Originally posted by: JumpHook41
I have NBA League Pass with DishNetwork and I get NBA TV. It's just on Channel 560 rather than 402.
channel 560 is NBA TV in name only as far as I can tell, it's basically just the intro channel for the league pass channels. All the significant broadcasts are on 402. The Sacramento game is on 402, and not 506, and it will be blacked out on league pass because NBA TV is down the ladder of pre-emption

League Pass exclusives
NBATV,
cable (ESPN, FSN),
Broadcast channels (NBA, etc),

402 only comes with the top 180 or can be purchased as part of the sportspak if you have 60+ or better. League pass won't cover it because it's supposed to be on another channel you have, but Dishnetwork does not give NBATV402 with their 169$ League Pass.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote