View Single Post
Old 10-21-2004, 04:43 PM   #19
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Reasons to Vote for Bush

no problem, Arne. There's a lot of over-agression, and I understand how name calling can put you on edge.

To be honest, I'll vote Bush for a lot of reasons, but the abortion issue trumps all others. It's the holocaust, or the slavery of our day. It's absolutely inhumane and so many people are just accepting it as a matter of societal choice. There are so many innocents are dying, though, that if you have a chance to stop it, you have to take it.

If all else were equal and Kerry were the pro-lifer and Bush the pro-abortionist, I might vote the other way.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote