View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 06:35 PM   #29
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Greenbay thread.

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Quote:
Yeah... Ok...

You never tried to come off as saying that Newman was better than he really is...
no
Quote:
You never tried to assume that all corners in the NFL get beat on a regular basis so the poor play by our cornerbacks didnt really mean they were any worse than the league average...
If you look at the stats coming into today, they're not worse than league average. We can argue about our perceptions all day, but the stats are what they are.

I was saying we need to play the young corners...why...becaue I was realistic about out what our team was/is.

Quote:
Well guess what, Newman just got beat for ANOTHER touchdown after dropping an interception thrown right to him...
Again, I don't remember defending Newman. If anyting I said Newman was getting beat too so don't blame everything on Reeves.

The good thing about this board is that your words can be held against you...find my words and stop pharaphrasing what I said.

I feel i've been proven right in the corner debate...do you still thing Mckinzie would have made a big difference on this team?
Dude, WHATEVER... You have NOT been proven right... And YES, I do think that McKenzie would have made a big difference... This team is without confidence and the entire defense is playing differently because of our poor cornerbacks... If you throw McKenzie on the number 1 and then let Newman cover the number 2, I think it helps a GREAT deal... Then you blitz like they did last year and then the defense becomes the defense we have grown accustomed to, (not this scared pussy shit we are seeing today)!