View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 06:52 PM   #33
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas @ Greenbay thread.

Quote:
Dude, WHATEVER... You have NOT been proven right... And YES, I do think that McKenzie would have made a big difference... This team is without confidence and the entire defense is playing differently because of our poor cornerbacks... If you throw McKenzie on the number 1 and then let Newman cover the number 2, I think it helps a GREAT deal... Then you blitz like they did last year and then the defense becomes the defense we have grown accustomed to, (not this scared pussy shit we are seeing today)!
What do you mean WHATEVER...find my quotes and prove me wrong.

Here are a few of your quotes:
Quote:
"... Our Defense is mediocre ONLY BECAUSE OF THE CB POSITION... "
you want to stick by that after the way teams have run on us almost at will and the way QB's have had time to pick us apart?

What about this:
Quote:
Bottom line... I think a guy like McKenzie could help put the Cowboys on the next level... Right now, we aren't even necessarily penciled in as a playoff team... You take that team and put a very good CB with an up and coming CB in Newman, and you are on your way to building something special when you factor in the rest of our defense...
You still want to go with this comment. This team obviously needs more than an average corner or even a good corner. Collingsworth said himself that if you give Bret Farve the time he had on the bomb, it doesn't matter who the CB is. That's not defending Newman, because he's been bad, it's just looking at the big picture.

I'm not trying to be confrontational here, I just think you're taking you Cowboy agnst out on me because of comments you think you may have read from me.

FYI, Mckenzie plays for the Saints now. Culpepper threw for 425 and 5 TD's agianst them last week.