View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 06:58 PM   #34
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas @ Greenbay thread.

Dirno...

Both quotes that you listed I stand by FULLY... I think both of them are 100% correct despite what YOU and Mr. Collingsworth think... You just don't get my point... My point is that the ENTIRE team has lost confidence, and that is certianly including the guys that call the plays... Passive play calling won't get it done with our front four... It just wont... You must throw in blitzes; however when you blitz with our secondary and don't get to the QB you get burned... If you throw in another very good corner to replace the crap rookies and to throw Newman to the #2 receiver, along with getting Woody back and sitting Dixon's ass on the bench, your chances increase QUITE A BIT... If you and your good TV buddy can't see that, I'm done arguing with your ass!