View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 10:39 AM   #5
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:"integrity, integrity, integrity"

I used to think that Kerry was just another politician, and that 4 years of him would be at worst 4 years of the usual liberal policies. But the more I hear from him, the more I start to really dislike him.

This lie (grabbed and held in the middle of a campaign!), along with the bullet-poll fit of religion (which he claims must guide his policy decisions, but should not influence policy decisions), and the scare tactics (followed always by accusations of scare tactics) are painting a portrait of a man that is not only superficial and unethical, but a downright scary man who should not be trusted with great responsibility of any kind.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote