View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 09:54 PM   #14
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: My Official: Plan to get the Rangers to the World Series in '05

Well the MOST IMPORTANT free agent signing SHOULD BE Rudy Jarmillo, if this guy leaves it will be very, very bad news. I will call for John Hart's head. I really think this year was a great building year until Fuson left and we refused to re-up Jarmillo's contract. Hart is duping Hicks and taking all the credit, and its starting to piss me off. I almost dislike Hart as much as the Anti-Christ Agent. Its hard to develop young talent when your director of player development is told to leave town because you were just joking about letting him be G.M. next season, and your hitting coach widely considered the best in the league is told to look elsewhere for a job instead of re-uping to help the young guns develope.