View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 12:19 AM   #12
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Finley's injury has Mavs concerned, could miss opener

We have enough offensive power in Dirk, Terry, Howard, Stackhouse, Harris, and at times Dampier and Booth to let Finley get back into rhythm at his own pace once he returns. Assuming he misses any significant time.

I don't want to make light of the injury but given his age it's no surprise he'll face injuries from here on out. I think it's fortunate we have the players (Howard, Daniels, Stackhouse, even Harris) that can step up in his absence for once.

As EL pointed out, Fin's not who I'm really worried about at this point. I'm still curious about Daniels ankle and the fact that Howard has had more trouble with his hammy than Fin has.