View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 10:16 AM   #5
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:I was at the '86 World Series before I wasn't....and I ran in the Boston Marathon...what's next? The internet?

I think that there should be an investigation to see if he used his influence as a public official to obtain what I'm sure were difficult-to-obtain, and expensive tickets.

Also, did he use any inappropriate influence to gain priority in an airline traffic control queue, either in taking off from Logan, or in landing out at LGA. (Does he recall, in fact, whether it was LGA or JFK into which his plane landed. I know that personally it would be seared, seared into my memory.)

Finally, what kind of example does it set for him to have run in a race without paying any entry fee. Banditting a race like that is the equivalent of theft--taking advantage of services provided, without paying an entry fee. It contriubtes to the potential for unsafe event conditions when more people particiapte in an event than were planned for and provided for logistically. Did he take a cup of Gatorade prepared for another runner, who DID pay the entry fee? Did he smear balm on his nipples resulting in an insufficient supply of balm for other runners, whose own nipples went parched by the chafing fires of a too-tight polyester singlet? Oh the callous indifference to the plight of the comman man's nipples shown by John Kerry. I would bet money that he his a nipple-balm scofflaw.

Then he probably usurped some of the glory of the official entrants, trying to ride their coattails. I wonder if there is any documentary photographic evidence whatsoever that he didn't quite on Heartbreak Hill. Surely some other runner would remember seeing him.

I would like to see some photographic documentary evidence that he actually started and finished the race, and that he didn't enter the course somewhere along the way.

This just further demonstrates Kerry's attitude of being above the rules, of his sense of "entitlement".

MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote