Thread: bradley
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 11:31 AM   #5
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:bradley

As long as it has taken to get some Center depth, and now you want to remove it.

You haven't seen one regular season game yet with Benga or PPod. Booth was the backup to Bradley before, and frankly still isn't the disruptive force that Big Shawn is. Yet you want to move the Center depth.

So you would trade Shawn for Griff (I do like a healthy Griff), who can't seem to get healthy enough to even play for Houston.

You want to trade the depth of Shawn for scrubs.

I say that you don't know what you have, till you don't have it anymore. If you trade him for nothing, you have nothing. Presently, you have Center depth, that can disrupt a game.....even if it is not consistent.

And by your way of thinking........since we have three other swing men......Finley is expendable as well. After all we have a developing Daniels, and Howard, a Stud at scoring in Stackhouse, and Terry can play the position if needed.....So get rid of Fin (it is exactly the same mistaken logic).[img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote