Thread: bradley
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 08:10 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:bradley

Quote:
Originally posted by: fin4life
I wonder if Houston would give us Adrian Griffin for him. He knows the system and could step in immediatly. I think that would be good for Houston becasue Mutumbo isnt garunteed to be healthy all year. I know the salaries dont exactly match up but we could make something work.

Although it is unlikely, I would love to have one of our old "glue" guys back here to help us out with Marquis/fin out.
Griff isnt worth Bradley. He's a FA guy for the rest of his career. I also would want Houston to have Bradley. Battling Houston is one of the only reasons we need Bradley and a Yao/Bradley combo with JVG playing both would be pretty scary.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote