View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 01:56 PM   #11
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:AJ on the Ticket right now

I definitely liked his substitution patterns a lot more than Nellie's so far this preseason. He let guys get into a grove even if they didnt do much their firts 3-4 minutes. Other than the Dampier/Booth/Nowitzki lineup and sometimes filling the 2 spot with Harris, it was a very traditional lineup. With the injuries, I'm glad he played those funky lineups too. We could have had 48 minutes from the uber-spares, but we at least got minutes from regular season contributors. I think that led to the higher level of competition last night.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote