Old 10-28-2004, 04:08 PM   #25
Cybertx

Cybertx is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Mavs v. Kings

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Quote:
Originally posted by: bernardos70
"Nationally televised" shouldn't be used for such a small/niche viewership as NBATV. By that standard, all games are nationally televised through NBA League Pass.
NBA TV is just a premium channel. It comes with the multi-channel satellite pacakages, all sports packages and, of course, League Pass. It isn't ESPN but it is by no means small or "niche".

I'm recording all games on DVD+R and I can make a copy of it for anyone who is either local, or gets the appropriate channels. $1.00 for the media and $1.50 for s/h. Unfortunately, I am informed that it is illegal to send tapes (DVDs) of pay services to friends that they do not pay for. If you are local, then most games are not pay services. As for NBA TV, Im a little unsure on that one. I can share stuff on ESPN.

It's too risky for you to do that since all the people who you send it will have your address and personal information.

It's easier to create a torrent and post ir in suprnova or any other kind of file sharing program you can put a full game in 700 mb instead of a 4.2 gb and if you use a client like filetopia or freenet not even your ip address is seen.
Cybertx is offline   Reply With Quote