Thread: Mavs v. Kings
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 10:00 PM   #60
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs v. Kings

Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
My first glimpse at the Mavs tonight...Dirk looks badass, like always. He unleashed the hook early last year a few times and gave up on it. Hopefully he'll stick with it this season, talk about unguardable. I love having a center. We just ran a little triangle action with Dampier down low getting the payoff dunk. Thing of beauty. Sasser is horrible. Harris looks like he'll be special.

When Evans blocked Sasser at the end the Kings announcers collectively jizzed themselves. "He doesn't play JUST OFFENSE ladies and gentlemen. He just shut down a VERY good offensive player." LOL! Are you f'ing kidding me? Sasser? A VERY good anything?
By what means are you listening to the game so that you can hear the kings commentators? I want to hear their rediculousness too.