View Single Post
Old 03-28-2001, 11:56 AM   #19
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

On the Bradley thing, the only way I can see Cuban maxing him out is if he has some sign and trade deal in the works. There is no way he will be Mr. Wang over and max Bradley out. We don't know much about Zhi-Zhi yet, but I guarantee this, he can give us EXACTLY what Bradley gives us!!!! He'll block shots at 7'7, I'm sure of it.

That's what I think Cuban has in mind (just my opinion), because I thought about this. Think about this realistically, would he max out Bradley or pay him anything more than 6 million a year to sit on the bench. If Zhi-Zhi gives us what Bradley can, he'll play just because he's younger and appears to be more athletic. We know, Dirk won't sit, Juwan won't sit and Bradley can't play point or shooting guard so Bradley's minutes will diminish even further. If that happens, it makes NO SENSE at all to resign that man. Unless they sign him on a ONE year deal to wait and see how Zhi-Zhi developes. I'm sorry folks, I just don't see them giving up much money at all for Bradley.