View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 08:25 PM   #59
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice
Default RE:Nellie's now free to create, not compensate

Nelson hatters. Bradley wasn't ever a starting center in this league. I would much rather play walker, jamison, nick the quick over the brittle shawn bradley. Bradley does have his moments but not for an extended amount of time. That being said there are no more excuses this team has depth, it has tremendous athletic ability and it can shut teams down in the paint.

As for the crap about Fortson, you know better basketball jones, the dude can't play. As for plus/minus statistics this isn't hockey. I can't really justify playing Bradley a top 150 player vs. Walker a top 40 player. As far as unconventional goes I am sure we will still se stretches of small ball, but only as a change of pace not to win ball games. He turned this franchise into a winner and I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Sure if we don't win next year a change is needed, but let's wait till next year.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote