View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 08:50 AM   #28
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:The Official DM Democrat wound licker thread (all welcome)

Quote:
Originally posted by: Lvubun1
I'm not sure if Dems will win another national election, this election didn't turn out the way it did cause of Iraq, jobs, education, etc. Look at the exit polls, it all came down to morals. The "Science? We don' need nos steenkin' science! We has the bible!" "Hey their! i donts care if it is her own body" "Those sinful smelly fa.....I mean gheys aren't gonna run around getting married, raping my sons or whatever else those sub-humans do!" crowd.
Lvubun1, that's probably closer to picking at a wound rather than licking a wound. This attitude has helped create the Dem's problems in the first place, and your expression of it would probably offend a great majority of both major parties.

I think a lot of people did vote Rep. because of moral issues, but if Bush had been wishy-washy (at best) on the war on terror throughout the campaign, tried to paint a recovering economy as a disaster, and all but embraced nut-cases like Michael Moore, he would have lost.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote