View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 11:14 AM   #14
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Golden State @ Dallas (return of Najera!!) GameDay Thread

Is anyone worse than the Warriors right now? Only the Kings and Warriors are really competing for that designation in the West.

Mavs (3-0) should smear the 0-3 Warriors handily. Being 0-3 is a dangerous spot because teams want to pour EVERYTHING into a game to get a win, and sometimes do. I've watched all three of their games this season and I just havent even seen the potential there. More than anything I've seen them play at an acceptable level of intensity- they just are about as ineffective as they come with all their new plays.

If we can play decent defense, we can hold them to 35% shooting unless something really surprising happens.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote