View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 12:36 PM   #10
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Former Mavs fan favorite Eduardo Najera has gone from Texas to California but hasn't been forgotten

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
I'm so glad that he's gone. Good riddance to mediocrity

I'm just curious but what exactly did Najera do to you?
.....He injured my eyes with his fake hustle and his inability to know where to be on the defensive side of the ball. Yes, he could get in the passing lane and draw a charge, but he also had no idea when to double and often lost his man simply because he wasn't on the same page as everyone else.
And he was the only guy on this team that had this same problem last year? I understand you have some sort of frustration with Najera but does it have to continue now that he's no longer a Mav? And how do you fake hustle? When diving for the ball you can't fake hit the ground and scrape your elbows. I just think you are being a bit harsh on Najera. He's given us some nice defensive performances in the past against Webber, Duncan and Yao Ming.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote