View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 08:05 AM   #19
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:One less distraught loser to worry about

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio

I do have a problem with someone making this a political point however. I seriosuly doubt that the election had anything to do with it. It may have been one stone on a large scale, but it most likely was not the reason.
This I agree with. The fact that he couldn't come to any other solution for his disappointment in the election outcome says more about his psychological state than it does about his political viewpoint. If someone want's to think of him as a loser for it, that's up to them, but being a sore winner is pretty bad when the issue is living or dying.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote