View Single Post
Old 11-09-2004, 12:36 PM   #26
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: One less distraught loser to worry about

Quote:
AND ANOTHER THING: I'm tired of people having to walk on eggshells around here. This political correctness bullcrap can kiss my ass. Not heiny, not backside....my ass. Screw political correctness right up the pie hole. Was this a sad story? Yes. Did this guy hurt those he left behind? Absolutely. Was he sick? Obviously. Is it unfortunate that someone died? Yes. But, was this guy a distraught loser? YES.
Sometimes what you may view as "politcally correct", others just view as "correct".

Also, just because someone responds to you and doesn't agree with what you have to say, doesn't mean they want you to walk on "egg shells".

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote