View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 09:54 AM   #5
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:One small reason Kerry lost

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Find extremists and <u>tag them</u> instead of really dealing with the issues.
I am curious about this idea EL....(nothing serious, just playing)....

What should we tag them with? 240 grains of Lead?
Or maybe tag them with a pipe (or like in some foreign countries, cane) brutally about the body?
Or maybe tag them with a Tatoo on the forehead that says "I am an ignorant extremist" or any other derogatory statement --- but Who decides the tag? If the Democrats are in power, I would think it would say, "I am a radical, right-wing, gun-toting, religious nut". If the Republicans are in power, then it might say " I am a radical, self-serving, dumba@@ coward"..........Who gets to decide? ?

Or maybe with a scarlet letter.............that would be the ticket right? That worked so well in previous times.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote