View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 04:49 PM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Ashcroft and Evans resign......

Job very well done mr. Attorney General the country is in your debt citizen soldier. As bush said after 9/11.. (via powerline

"Don't let it happen again, John."

I liked that a lot. Not, "Make sure we aren't doing any racial profiling, John." But "don't let it happen again." Ashcroft's mandate was clear, and he carried it out more successfully than, at that time, I would have considered possible. It hasn't happened again. For that, John Ashcroft deserves a big share of the credit. He has our respect and our thanks for a job superbly well done.

DEACON adds: Well said, Rocket Man. To me John Ashcroft is the unsung hero of the Bush administration. He has worked tirelessly to make this country safe and has received mostly vilification for his efforts. But then, the left vilified him above all others from the day he was nominated. His original sin, as far as I can tell, is his religious faith.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote