View Single Post
Old 11-11-2004, 11:00 PM   #144
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas @ Miami Gameday Thread

Quote:
Damp showed me someting tonight, even though Shaq had his best game of the year. He frustrated the big daddy enough to where he wasn't the one killing us.
Agreed. Short minutes because of the fouls, and because of that his stat line doesn't jump out at you, but I liked the way he played when he was in the game.

Great to see the streak of holding opponents under 42% continue, especially given the role Miami's been on. Great to get a convincing win over a team that wasn't working an 0-fer (or should I say a team that was working an 0-fer of a different sort). And what can you say about Dirk. He was just dominant tonight.