View Single Post
Old 11-13-2004, 12:28 PM   #36
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Are the Mavs a better team without NASH (103.3PM)

Quote:
Originally posted by: rakesh.s
i don't think you can necessarily say better because you never know what nash would've done this year after they cleared out jamison and walker

he's certainly playing well in phoenix and is the mvp for them....he's also on that jason kidd level now where he makes everyone around him better..there's no arguing that

with nash gone, the team basically has a dimension that you haven't seen before..you get younger guys playing PG who can defend but whether that is better or not still remains to be seen..let's get to the playoffs and see what happens

of course the way they are playing now, you'd have to say they are the best team in the west..especially considering how much trouble San antonio had on their home floor tonight against miami without wade and shaq with a bad hammy

i don't know if any of that makes sense..but whatever [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Great point. We are definately in a better situation for the future but no one here knows how good this team would've been with Nash here and with Damp here.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote