basketball jonessss

basketball jonessss is on a distinguished road
Default RE:The ABC's - And D's - Of Mavs Success at db.com

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: basketball jonessss
Quote:
In prior years, all the gadgets were borne of necessity, to cover up major holes in the team.
Horse shit, give me Dirk, Fortson, Bradley and an outside shooter that can bring the ball up the court and this team challenges for the title.
FORTSON?!? You're kidding, right? Fortson isn't even a role player on a championship club.

Quote:
How many minutes did Damp play against Shaq? I rest my case.
Good Lord didn't you read the several postings about the difference Damp made against Shaq? The biggest STAT was the +20 points for the Mavs while Damp and Shaq were on the floor at the same time.
My exact point. I'm not saying don't play DAMP, I'm saying TO PLAY DAMP Damp was very effective against Shaq and look how many minutes he played, HARDLY ANY. I am not at all against this team, the way it is structured, I am for it.

What I am saying is that the article says that in prior yearsthe gadgets were born out of necessity and I say that is horse shit. To go into the playoffs and not play a center or sub our best rebounder is stupidity and not necessity.