Thread: Fin Vs. Stack
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2004, 10:52 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fin Vs. Stack

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
The idea of Fin earning his minutes when he gets back is all well and good, and makes some sense, but doesn't sound too much like reality to me. Fin will start as soon as he's healthy and back, and Nellie may keep his minutes down first, but it will be to help Fin ease his way back into the rotation, not because Fin is "earning" the time.
I agree with this. Fin isn't going to lose his starting job anytime soon. But, I would like to see the other swing men play well enough to limit Fin's minutes purely to keep him fresher for the playoffs.

As for Dirk's numbers being up with Fin out of the lineup....Dirk putting up huge numbers isn't anything new and isn't something that only occurs when Fin's out of the lineup. Does playoff basketball ring a bell?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote