View Single Post
Old 11-19-2004, 11:53 PM   #217
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:New York @ Dallas Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl
what's with dirk and turnovers this year...i guess he's handling the ball more, but it just seems like he has a lot more dumb turnovers all of a sudden.
Another thing is that he's basically having to create all of his offense on his own. I'm sure that's a bit new to him and he has been turnover prone at times. In the past, he wasn't called upon toe create such a high percentage of his offense on his own like he has been this year.

The Mavs are basically playing without a PG on offense until Harris figures out what he's doing. Offensively, Dirk is more of a point at this point in time in the half court set than Harris.
It's kindof hard to set Dirk up with a shot when he's the one with the ball in his hands at all times and when Dirk gets the ball I don't know why but this team just sits and looks at him. At times Josh will move once Dirk shoots the ball but that's about it. That's why you see more of a flow when Dirk leaves the game. This team has got to learn to stop watching Dirk when he gets the ball.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote