View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 01:11 AM   #115
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE:Damned... Detroit Fans are Trash.

Murph, i looked at Artest and Wallace in a basketball standpoint, because like i said, no player deserves to get suspended for going after fans. Artest commited a flagrant foul. And Wallace reacted. They both are in the wrong over that one. I don't know how you've viewed Artest from past incidents, but it seems as though you're biased against artest.

FFM, Wallace is my favorite player in the league and 2nd favorite Athlete next to Ray Lewis, so maybe i am a little biased. But Wallace is a massive man, and anything he does to someone physically will look a lot worse than what it is. And after comparing that to Kobe/Childs and Kobe/R. Miller and TMAC/B. Jackson and Shaq/B. Miller, what he did didn't seem nearly as worse than any of those incidents. So he shouldn't be punished as harshly compared to those events, which were all around 5-8 games. He was reacting to a hard foul which players do normally, so he deserves minimum punishment.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote