View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 01:12 AM   #117
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Damned... Detroit Fans are Trash.

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: MavKikiNYC
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
No one here knows what was being said from the fans. I'm pretty sure knowing Detroit they used a racial slur and that's what stirred up Artest and SJax. A racial slur isn't a reason to fight anyone but the fans got what they deserved. If they would've acted like they had some sense i'm sure they would've been treated differently.
I'm pretty sure Artest was using racial epithets too.
Artest did what any other basketball player would've done. Danny Ferry was no angel either.
What in the bloody hell does Danny Ferry have to do with any of this? Get your vicarious jollies from Artest going after some white kid all you want. And I'll get mine when his sorry ass winds up suspended.
That white kid deserved exactly what he got. I recommend you rewatch what happened. No one is getting off on watching this crap happen but the fans of Detroit don't deserve any sympathy. You can defend them all you want but they deserve what they got.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote