View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 04:02 AM   #10
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future
Default RE:New York @ Dallas Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: JLEEHASMUCHGAME
Quote:
Originally posted by: orangedays
Quote:
Originally posted by: orangedays
Quote:
Originally posted by: bernardos70
Orange, I think it shows as edited because it was made into a sticky thread by a mod.

Time to rebound in order to rebound from a horrible loss to the suns, we should hand the Knicks a 0-2 record on the Texas three step, even sans-Dampier and Terry and Finley.

Mavs roll 120-99.
Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
I had to edit akaarod03's message in order to make it stick.
Thanks guys,

Oh and another note: the Knicks were essentially beaten by Houston last night, it came down to a last second prayer, and they got lucky. We don't take that kinda trash at the American Airlines Center. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Like I said, none of that trash in our house.

lol, you must have been nervous that those words would come back to haunt you today...
Haha...absolutely not, I had complete faith in our Mavs.

Last year we lost so many of these games...it was horrendous...every game where we weren't leading by at least 10 was such a freakin' nail-biter. I hated how we could never get defensive stops and how we seemed to lose the ability to score when it got down to crunch time.

This year's ALOT better...I can't even begin to describe the relief I feel. Even when we are down, we seem to pull back easily and it's because we're picking up the intensity on the defensive end. We can stop the other team while still putting up buckets.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote