View Single Post
Old 11-20-2004, 05:13 PM   #205
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Damned... Detroit Fans are Trash.

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Glad to see the league respond strongly and swiftly. I can only hope they throw Artest out for at least a year once they complete their investigtation.

NYCDog - It's ludicrous to suggest that "any NBA player" would react like Artest did. Moreover, it's reprehensible to suggest that his action was justified. A rational, mature adult would have just stayed on the court.

You sound like the United Nations. Only a coward with no self respect would stay on the court. Artest is a thug and for originally attacking the wrong fan he should have hell to pay, but I side with the players on this one.

Cowardly fan throws a cup of beer from the safe anonymity of the stands and tucks his hand in his pockets. Artest charges into the stands and the brave guy allows the guy next to him to catch the butt of the conflict instead of him. While he's restraining him the big brave fan decides to give artest 2 shots to the head from behind.

Fred Jones jumps into the crowd to break things up and he gets rewarded by being attacked from behind and rabbit punched by a Pistons employee.

While Artest is being restrained by multiple people another brave fan walks up and throws a cup of beer in his face. He's then rightfully bitch slapped by Stephen Jackson.

When Artest gets back down on the floor another big brave tough guy decides he's going to be a hero two. Artest hits him and the fat ass falls to the ground before he's tackled from the side by another fan. As the first fan is getting up J. O'Neal comes in and cold cocks the fat bastard, laying the tough guy on the floor where he deserves to be.

Then as the players are leaving the court the brave fans throw food and pour beer on them from the safe anonymity of the crowd once again. What a nice bunch.

Not only are Detroit fans come across as A$$holes, but they get shown up for being the cowardly wimps they are in the process.

I hope for the sanctity of what's right and justified the NBA doesen't get overzealous in it's prosecution.

Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote