View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 04:57 AM   #1
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of
Default Who plays online poker?

I wanted to know who all on the site plays poker online, what client you use, and what screen names you use in case anyone ever wanted to get together to play.

I also started this thread for a little bragging/self-promotion. I just finished up a 153 person tournament on Full Tilt Poker, taking 4th place. I'm very very tired right now, and I'm going to go to bed.

Before you ask, it was not very much money, as I don't have the funds to enter in bigger tournaments. I mainly play for fun. This was a 5 dollar buy-in, first place paying 206. I earned 76 dollars for my work.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote