Thread: F*** the NBA
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 11:34 AM   #55
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: F*** the NBA

wait, did the guy that artest grab even get punched? I've watched that video over and over. Artest went into the stands, grabbed the guy (who didn't even throw anything, but was jumping around excited, which is why artest singled him out) around the neck and put him to the groud. Then he stood up. He threw no punches. Then jackson came in and punched another guy, the one that I believe actually threw the cup. It looked to me that the onlt punch artest threw was on the guy that came onto the court.

o'neal's punch was an act of cowardice and uncalled for. the guy was already on the ground.

As for the suspensions, I think they're ok. personally, i think just a tad to severe, but with artest, it's not like you could suspend him 60 games. might as well just do the rest of the season at that point. he'll have plenty of time to promote his album now.

Will we have appeals on the part of the player's association?