View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 01:28 PM   #17
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default RE:Small Dirk Update

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
I tivo the game because I'm going to be work- I watch about 3 hours of headline news and an hour of sportcenter/fastbreak and no one had any coverage of the game as far as I could tell. Headline news had them 15 up, and then 12 up and then down by 6 at the half. I knew something had happened. Pretty bad. The worst part is that Stackhouse is our leadership. It's his team now.
Atleast it is a veteran at the reigns. This could help shocase him. I know we'd like to keep him right now, but if Dirk is out for any period, this could mean Stackhouse is gone for a backup PF. Anyone think DJ will play much PF tonight against KG and just take on a pure defensive role? I know it could be a stretch, but he has the athletic ability.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote