Thread: F*** the NBA
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 03:35 PM   #59
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road
Default RE:F*** the NBA

Quote:
murphy, I am not defending him neither I said it is tolerable, All I am saying is it is understandable. It can happen to anyone.
I'm with you on this one MFF... I agree 100%.. Now with that said, Artest reacted and should be punished BUT he is NOT the sole reason this happened. For all of those people who say Artest swung on an innocent person, WRONG.. He was WITH the guy who threw the beer and cheered him on it was thrown and thought it was quite comical, THAT'S the reason Artest went after him because he thought he threw it. He made a mistake which he's OBVIOUSLY going to pay for.. However as you said MFF, I understand where he was coming from. Can't say I would have reacted the same way, can't say that was the best way to act NOR will I say it was the right thing to do, but I understand.

Lastly, someone said in this thread why didn't he go after Wallace? Well we know why he didn't go after Wallace, because Wallace would have drilled him into the ground, however, I'd be willing to bet after sitting there (rather laying there) he just kept thinking about how he was completely punked by Wallace and he blood pressure was rasing and low and behold someone throws a cup at him, we all know what happened after that.