View Single Post
Old 11-22-2004, 11:54 PM   #36
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER....bring on the pups

Suckville!

OVER/UNDER/UNDER/UNDER HoH: UNDER

ZED: FiZ (booooo), U2(shame, shame…the HoH lord is also it’s slave), MVP(WHAT?!!)

Making only one free throw +1: Big Dog(bark), Razor(not so sharp), dawg(blah), Oz(needs to find the yellow brick road), SS(stayed away from the HoH…and only got a point), V2M(yawn)

With the bucket +2: puppy(ok..not good, just ok), PE(fears the HoH?), dark lord (the Sikedelics will haunt you one day!)

Good +3 game: F4ever(well played), twelli(trembles when he thinks of the HoH…..and ponies), Mavs Rule(just another good game)

+4: zueri(nice bro), Pongo(good fantasy team), brick(coming along well), amy(solid..again), rabbit(very good)

+5: Novice(sweety earning her points [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Mavdog(Bush would be proud), enstien(its alive!), Julius(greatness), Dub(good player), Rev(quietly one of the best so far), C(will he blow it or stay strong? I bet he blows it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), applebum(what is in a name….plenty J )

the champs of the night at the double trey +6: Steve(greatness bro!), Cali(has been so good all year….seems like she has figured it out.)

say it with me now: COME BACK DIRK…COME BACK DIRK….COME BACK DIRK!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote