Thread: Pavel
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 04:31 AM   #25
bloodyhell

bloodyhell is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Pavel

stein wrote:
>Well considering the fact that I never said he just had surgery it would be foolish to look up a link to that.

Uh, no you don't get off that easilly. These were your original words, >"Besides the fact that Pavel has been recovering from surgery"

We all know he hasn't had surgery otherwise there would be some mention of it. You have proven yourself to be a little lier and therefore you have lost all credibility.

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/news/ma...ina070104.html
Pavel went 3-5 and had 6 boards in only 10 minutes. No turnovers. Pavel Never fell on his ass like clumsy mbenga did. That was utterly pathetic. I'm also affraid that Your argument is null and void once you lie.

>Logically that means it was recent or its about to happen.

Then why was he in a mavs warmup uniform two nights ago? That dosen't seem like he had "just had surgery". Okay perhaps they wanted him to feel at home? Seems a little strange that he wouldn't be in his normal clothes after a big surgery. Or at home resting. He hasn't been back in the u.s. for very long btw.

>Either way, I'd bet that I was not the only one that saw the evidence that supported the original claim. If I wasnt lazy I would find it.

Prove he had the surgey and you win the argument. There you go.

Of course You can't prove he had it yet, because he hasn't.

Your original words, >>>>>>"Besides the fact that Pavel has been recovering from surgery"

Note the word "surgery" not, "injury".

lubarsky wrote:
>>There have been 2-3 articles posted on D-M.com over the last few months that have specifically pointed out that Pavel was to have another pituitary surgery

Yes that is correct and I saw them myself, however he was in a mavs uniform 2 nights ago and only taking pils according to some people. So givin if that is the case, we can clearly see that there has been no definitive article saying that he has "just had the surgery'. Which is what dirkenstein was claiming in a previous post. Sure he can lie and go back and erase the quotes or message but I already called him on it. He's been proven to be a fabulsit.

So far mbenga has shown us nothing except that he should possibly be in the nbdl.

I'm more than happy to keep this civil(as I have. No swearing), so feel free to prove me wrong on your >"Besides the fact that Pavel has been recovering from surgery" claim.