View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 08:04 AM   #9
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all
Default RE:Who plays online poker?

i play regularly at ultimatebet.com (mnmpeanut). mostly the $1-2 or $2-4 limit hold em tables and small entry ($5-10) no limit tourneys, although when i'm on a good streak, i'll enter some of the bigger ($30-50) entry tourneys. some omaha, mostly split, but at lower limits because i'm just getting my feet wet playing it. its a chaser's game and really doesn't fit well into my playing style. but its a nice change of pace and i'm holding my own while picking up some of the nuances.

i've been playing for a little over a year and i'm doing okay, although i'm in a little bit of a tough stretch the last week to ten days. a couple of tourney wins, not major $$, but enough to keep my bankroll up. won a $5 entry tourney on labor day (about 500 players) and took out about $700. that, by far, is my biggest win. hoping to win a trip to aruba this year for the world poker tour event there.

i've tried partypoker, but like ultimatebet more. i like the format at full tilt, but have yet to make a deposit over there yet. maybe in the future.