View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 09:13 AM   #217
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Wolves vs. Mavs Gameday Thread 11/22

Quote:
Originally posted by: Kat
Ogh, my oh, my you guys and gals, so much hate'in goin on. Murph why are you being so negative on these guys so soon? They just started. It takes normally two seasons to jell, you know that. Damn, these guys did well tonight, give then props. No Dirk, no Fin? come on. Imagine the thrill when they are all healthy at the same time, oh, damn. This is going to be a fun season, if they all get healthy at the same time, it'll be some great basketball. We have some great ballers, but right now they all look beat up. The only one healthy is Stack.
I'm extremely happy with the effort that they put out there. I love their defensive intensity. However, Harris and Daniels make too many mental mistakes on offense even for young players. That's why I'm hard on them. I'm hard on these two because the talent IS there. Yes, they will get there, but there's still no excuse for many of the mental mistakes. The youth excuse only goes so far. I don't worry about Harris as much as Daniels.....that guy is clueless offensively at times.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote