View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 11:26 AM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default Dooby's last second shot fascination threat

OK, I, like a lot of people, am just convinced that Nellie is not the guy to coach this team. It freakin' drives me nuts. One of my pet peaves is the following scenario:

1) facing a final possession at the end of the half or the game (under 30 seconds);
2) needing a basket to tie or take the lead (win);
3) coming out of a timeout;
4) the Mavs have put up the worst displays of a half court offense ever seen.

I swear that Nelson is just using the greaseboard to draw dirty pictures in the huddle because the plays he draws up are terrible.

I intend to use this thread to keep a record of such scenarios and their success and failure.

11/22: 2 such possessions-end of half and end of game. Both failed miserably. The one at the end of the game was most apparent as the team looked lost and Harris passed up a very open shot to get it to Stackhouse who was promptly double-teamed and did not get the shot off before the buzzer and the shot that was heaved up missed badly.

Feel free to help out.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote