View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 01:32 AM   #98
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas at Memphis Gameday Thread

Quote:
I'm glad that many are so willing to overlook the shot attempts and misses by Dirk tonight. If it was any other player, he'd be dragged through the mud and then some.

I know it's not a normal thing for him (the shot attempts or misses), but that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve some criticism. And please don't use the injury excuse. We've heard that for Dampier, Daniels, Howard, and Terry this year. You think Finley is going to be given the same courtesy? He hasn't in the past.
Maybe I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm pretty sure the 18 rebounds and 3 steals, and the win, have something to do with the pass he's getting.