View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 04:22 PM   #35
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER...bring on the darn Grizz!

Nice games from Dirk and Damp…

OVER, UNDER, UNDER, UNDER HoH: UNDER

You suck @ -1: Oz(I love the way he continually provides me with laughter…though the blind guess was a thing of boldness J ), Jive (had more time than Oz..but sucked anyway…man he sucks!)

Cant be a hero…cause they got a "z" and no "h"...making= ZERO: C(looks like Al Gore…..on acid), dawg(great name that I don’t understand…but is still a zero), applebum(such a nice bum)

Take your point and leave me alone…darn dirty apes! +1: Novice(cool lady..one of our good lady players), U2(also one of our good lady players [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), rakesh(rakesh’s gender in a mystery to me…so I’m gonna pay evil to sleep with it and report back to me), PE(is a giant brain floating in space….waiting to strike…BUM…BUM…BUM!!!)

A baseline jumper is worth +2: MVP (was perfect until the HoH), twelli(stopped posting pictures…made sike cry…..poor little sike)

The Reggie Miller special +3: SS(shares a name with the Nazi secret police…..creepy), toad(when he plays does well), evil(was out carousing last night in his own evil way..or so I’m told), MFF(is the official Finley defender in every debate…and a pretty good O/U player too)

+4 is music to deaf people’s ears: rabbit(nice….too nice……..come clean cheater! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), Steve(building that lead…I think this makes 48pts), Cali(not too far behind the leader), Julius(has been hot lately), Rev(needs some more of this), Mavdog(back where he belongs after a few sub par games)

Bruce Springsting’s boss with +6: F4ever(great game….but can you tell me what number I’m thinking of? Now that would be magic!)

Blah, blah, blah….kill sponge bob squarepants….

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote