View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 11:29 PM   #212
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Houston @ Dallas Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
Quote:
Doesn't it strike anyone as a little worrisome that we're so reliant on one player game in and game out? Last year with Nash and Finley also in the lineup we had 3 guys who could consistently put up 20+ ppg and would readily and ably take on the role of go-to-guy. This year, it just seems like everyone just sits around waiting for Nowitzki to do something. If something happened to Dirk, just how good would we be against teams like SA, SEA, PHO, etc. while they were at full strength?
It's a huge problem. I'm happy the Mavs got the win, and what can you say about Dirk, but with Fin out, Quis hurting, a rookie starter at point, and Stack sucking, this is a team in serious need of a shot of offensive goodness. We need Fin back, and we either need Devin to figure out what he's doing out there or for JT to get the start.

Terry and Stack should be playing alot better than they are. I don't rag on Terry much because I know it isn't easy coming off the bench and asking to contribute. I don't care if he gets 40 minutes a night coming off the bench it's still not easy coming into the game cold and having to warm up. Nellie has got to start Terry. Leave Stack on the bench. The less minutes the better but give JT the starting nod. I think Harris will be a much better option coming off the bench with a spark rather than Terry.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote