Thread: Congrats Dirk
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 01:59 AM   #23
bloodyhell

bloodyhell is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Congrats Dirk

Dirk is a legit 7 footer and those pricks kept saying 6'10-6'11. The jerks don't want to give him any credit. He was standing next to dampier at one point and you could easilly tell he was a little taller. About an inch. That's a 7'0 footer bringing the ball up the court. Who else can do it better than dirk at that size? I don't think garnet can.

Then we have racist jerk kenny smith trying to ruin the night by saying,
"dirk didn't even shoot 50%? Oh then he should have had at least 60 points' and mumbling some other crap trying to make fun of dirk. What a load of crap. Anyone else catch that? Kenny midget smith also made some obnoxious noise when they were showing dirks highlights. We don't catch them doing that with kobe bryant. Even though he's been very inconsistant this year at times. We've got dirk
out there busting his ass and all they can say is for him to "try to improve" ? What a load. Fire the tnt crew.

Hey this has pissed me off a bit. If Anyone wants to start a make fun of kenny smith website let me know and i'll send you some nice photoshop pics of kenny looking like a clown.

Dirk was awesome tonight