View Single Post
Old 12-05-2004, 09:00 PM   #34
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: OVER/UNDER...bring on the Jazz

Great overall game!

Under, Over, Under, Over HoH: Under

Not one player loses points….but some do get…….

….ZERO: Jive(first gives up Gasol, now this…someone keep Jive from the ledge…), Novice(deserves better company than Jive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ), orange(has not played enough to get a solid feel for the game…needs more playing time to hone the requisite skills)

see a penny, pick it up and all the day you’ll still suck: rabbit(oh so rascally!)

duce: SS(should have played the HoH…now we all have to consider him a wuss), twelli(needs good loving…but who?…his only hope is extra terrestrial ladies who find ugliness as the highest form of aphrodisiac)

No one cries for those who get +3: V2M(one day we’ll unlock the secrets of the name), C(decent showing, but loses ground on Steve)

The score of the night +4: U2(my man kicks it!), Zueri(nice), Berni(good to have you back bro!), Razor(good game), Dub(fishy, fishy), brick(look behind you….someone is watching you….it’s the cookie monster!!!!), MVP(needs to catch up with Steve…), F4ever(strong score but needs to make a serious move to make up ground), Rev(consistently very good), Mavs Rule(see my comment for Rev…copy/paste), Steve(the standard by which all are judged), PE(has come on strong despite missing the first few games of the season) [12 players with +4]

Greatness of +5: applebum (I don’t believe this player has much talent….its all the name!)

Ruling all contestants with the perfection that is +6: Mavdog(great score to help make up ground with the leaders), puppy(yeaaaa! Great job, pup!)

Blah, blah, blah….yackety shmackaty….

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote