View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 12:41 PM   #22
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default RE:New starting point guard

Well, I'll tell you. Last year, it was Jamison or Walker. Jamison was more amicable so he let Nellie do it to him. If Nellie approached Walker about the idea, he knew Walker would go ballistic. Jamison was off the bench because he let Nellie do it to him.

This year, Terry was the good (fallguy) again. He said things like, "I'll do it for the good of the team." So, Nellie was able to experiment again. If Terry was pissed and threw a hissy fit at not starting, he would be starting right now. People on this board said that Terry was a good guy for allowing himself to come off the bench. He is a good guy but at what cost? A very good point guard is disgruntled and coming off the bench to replace a rookie or a has-been.

It just seems like Nellie wants to experiment.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Charlie Brown
we need to bring signs that say "start jason terry!" to the games . . .

nellie's an idiot. it was jamison last year and terry this year. potential all-stars being benched for lesser caliber players. why? i have no idea . . .