View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 04:28 PM   #77
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE:Religious/Political Question

Quote:
Originally posted by: sturm und drang
Whoa. Why in the world would a Unitarian minister's article be "comical?" Please explain to me why the Baptist point of view is any more relevant than the Unitarian? Are Baptists more "qualified" on this topic than other denominations?

And, by the way: this minister's perspective is almost identical to mine, my minister and that of my church (not entire denomination, but actual church community), and I'm Presbyterian. Does that make it any less "comical?"

I'm just saying that most Evangelical Christians disagree almost thoroughly and completely with the Unitarian Doctrine. I mean really, how is a sect that is all-encompassing, supposed to be uniquely Christian? Sturm, again, to suggest that the Unitarian point of view is an appropriate representative of the Christian faith is absurd...COMPLETELY absurd...