View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 09:38 PM   #136
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mavs @ Wolves Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Bayliss
Btw, Dirk had that rebound if Josh Howard just realizes where he is on the court. Sometimes his overaggressiveness costs the Mavs. It did on that play.

And that 3 by DA should've counted.
LOL. Josh was standing right in front of Dirk when they both attempted to go for that rebound.
Oh Lord, you're going to throw out crap like that any time it involves Dirk. Howard came backwards directly into Dirk when Dirk had the ball firmly in his hands.
No actually he didn't. I rewinded that play soon as I saw you guys posted that Josh got into the way of Dirk and Josh was right in front of Dirk. Dirk had complete sight of Josh while Josh like you said came backwards and had no sight of Dirk. You guys are the ones having a problem with that play I don't. When those type of plays happen that tells me someone is attempting to help Dirk out on the boards.
You're full of crap.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote